Wednesday, January 21, 2009

thelonius,

For the longest time, I was debating whether or not I should start blogging.  I've actually had this one for quite some time, with the banner and all, but just haven't really had time to write anything in it.  I realize this can be very time consuming, but so many times, I come across things (pictures, poems/writings, etc.etc.) that I want to scrap and record for my own benefit, and perhaps those of others.. so here I am! 

I really shouldn't be blogging right at this moment either, considering the fact that I got two midterms this week to kill, and must start studying ASAP.. but oh well.

The name of the blog comes from one my favorite songs from Thelonius Monk, whom I lovelovelove.  It also happened to be playing on my Itunes while I was thinking of a witty, or catchy title.  So that's that.

Okay, I'll really start writing (& more) after this horrifying week is done with.  But here's a little something 'til then..

- "Hanging Heart" by Jeff Koons at Chateau de Versailles... I've never seen anything quite like it.  Too bad it's no longer there.  For more, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment